Immune Repertoire refers to the set of all functionally diversified B cells and T cells in the circulatory system of an individual at any given time. Immune repertoire sequencing (Immuno-Seq) targets at T/B lymphocytes and utilizes the 5’Rapid Amplification of cDNA Ends (RACE) Technology. The 5’ RACE technology amplifies complementarity-determining regions (CDRs) of B cell receptors (BCRs) or T cell receptors (TCRs). The CDRs are targeted because they control the diversity of the corresponding BCRs and TCRs. Combined with the high-throughput sequencing technology, the Immuno-Seq provides a comprehensive evaluation of the immune system diversity.
Synbio Technologies provides our customers with a complete antibody repertoire sequencing system including immune repertoire sequencing, antibody CDR region sequencing, etc. Our Immuno-Seq System is designed to assist researchers in the observation and analysis of both T and B cells with unprecedented specificity. The specificity allows the Immuno-Seq technology to be applied to disease surveillance, antibody production, vaccine research, health examination and other related areas.
- The robust RACE technology and specially optimized PCR amplification systems designed to minimize the amplification bias of the immune repertoire genes
- Diversified NGS analysis platform
- Optimal success rates and fast turnaround times
- Complete and advanced bioinformatic analysis designed to examine highly valuable information
- Health status examination through analysis of the immune/antibody repertoire diversity
- Trace the development of antigen-specific antibodies and contribute to the research being conducted on humanized antibodies
- Evaluation of the vaccine performance
|Immune Repertoire Sequencing||1.NGS sequencing data
2.Bioinformatics analysis report
*For Immuno-Seq service: customers will need to submit one of the following: 1-2ml peripheral blood, splenocyte, selected immune cells or extracted high quality RNA.
Quote and Ordering
How to Order Immune Repertoire Sequencing Service
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for assistance in during business hours. Our experienced project managers will provide you with professional support to ensure the success of your project.
+1 609 228 5911
online inquiry submission form