The CRISPR-Cas9 system is a prokaryotic immune system driven by RNA that confers resistance to foreign genetic elements and provides a form of acquired immunity. sgRNA serves as a guide to recognize and combine target DNAs, allowing activated Cas9 nuclease to attach, cleave, and modify the PAM downstream target DNA. CRISPR-based genome editing technology has made it easier and faster than ever to alter specific DNA sequence in the genome or to perform genome-wide functional screening tests to identify genes involved in a particular phenotype. Thus, CRISPR-Cas9 is considered as the most promising upcoming tool in gene modification.
The sgRNA design center of Synbio Technologies provides services such as single CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA plasmid or sgRNA library design, downstream verification, and stable cell line construction. We offer a one-stop solution for CRISPR-Cas9 projects to achieve high genome editing efficiency.
Advantages of Synbio Technologies’ CRISPR Cas9 sgRNA Design Center:
- Experienced: Well-designed sgRNA sequences with lowest off-target rate. Professional analysis is also provided.
- Applicable in many species: Database covers sgRNA design for 13 different species. Specific sgRNA design is also available upon request for certain species.
- Custom vector construction: sgRNA can be designed in any vector that customers require.
Services of Synbio Technologies’ CRISPR Cas9 sgRNA Design Center
- Ready-to-use CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA Synthesis
- CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA vector construction
Synbio Technologies provides high-purity ready-to-use CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA which can be directly injected or transcribed into cells for the following gene editing experiments.
Synbio Technologies can design and construct sgRNA vectors for a variety of different species meanwhile sgRNA vector construction service is fast and high-quality.
How to order CRISPR Cas9
If you have any question, please contact us anytime for assistance in business days. Our experienced project managers will provide you professional support to ensure the success of your project.
+1 609 228 5911