Synbio Technologies supplies our customers with double-stranded, sequence-verified Syno® Gene Fragments in only a few business days. These fragments offer an affordable and accessible construction or modifications of genetic sequences. The various applications include antibody research and CRISPR-mediated gene/genome editing, being used as qPCR standards, etc. Syno® Gene Fragments are available in two delivery forms: Eppendorf tubes or plates.
- Fragment synthesis is cheaper and sometimes halves the price of synthetic genes synthesis.
- A competitive lower price without sacrificing the overall quality.
Fast Turnaround Time:
- Fragments are delivered in just a few business days.
Free Codon Optimization:
- Improves the synthesis feasibility of complex sequence.
- Enables a significant increase in protein expression.
- CRISPR-Based Genome Editing
- Recombinant Antibody Engineering
- qPCR and PCR Controls
- Enzyme Engineering
- Vaccine Research
- High Resolution Melt (HRM) Assays
|Syno® Fragments||Syno® Fragments in plates||Syno® Fragments Libraries|
|Length||100-2,000 bp||251-500 bp|
|Amount||250,500 or 1,000 ng||250 ng||Normalized to 200 ng|
|Turnaround Time||Starting at 2-4 days||Starting at 10 days||Quote|
|Price||Starting at $79||Starting at $69||Quote|
|Delivery Format||In tube||In plate||In tube|
|Recommended Applications|| 1.CRISPR-based genome editing
2.Recombinant antibody engineering
3.qPCR and PCR controls
6.High resolution melt (HRM) assays
| 1.Generating recombinant antibodies
|Length (bp)||Production Time
* Production time applies for non-complex sequences. Shipping may add 1-2 days to the delivery time, depending on the location.
How to order Syno® Gene Fragment Services
If you have any question, please contact us anytime for assistance in business days. Our experienced project managers will provide you professional support to ensure the success of your project.
+1 609 228 5911