If the specific site on your gene or vector is not what you want or needs to do a key contrast to carry out the functional study of genes or elements, you may need to do a point mutation on its specific site or multiple sites. Generally speaking, there are different mutation strategies for different research purposes, but it can be divided into two categories: Site-directed Mutagenesis and Random Mutagenesis. Site-directed Mutagenesis is a very useful tool for gene research, which can efficiently change the character and characterization of the target protein.
Generally we introduce site-directed mutagenesis through PCR method, including the insertion, deletion and point mutation. Site-directed Mutagenesis technology has been widely used in the study of protein functional site structure, enzyme activity optimization, DNA component function or component interaction, gene therapy and so on.
Site Directed Mutagenesis Services Advantages
- Short TAT: Common sequence can be delivered to you within 5 business days.
- Vast Operating Region: All mutations found within a 40bp region will be considered as one whole mutation; This helps save our customer on cost their overall project.
- High Quality Products: Synbio Technologies has extensive experience with repetitive sequences, endogenous hairpin structures, high GC content, poly structures and other complex sequences; This experience allows us to circumvent issues common associated when synthesizing these complex structures.
- Capabilities: Synbio Technologies has the capability of synthesizing sequences up to and including 150kb in length.
- One-stop solutions: We provide one-stop solution service including: gene synthesis vector construction and protein expression and purification, which will certainly improve efficiency.
Service TAT and price
|Cloned fragment length||Amount of point mutation||TAT (Business day)||Price|
- 1 tube of 4μg dry powder DNA
- 1 tube of glycerol bacteria or puncture bacteria containing the corresponding plasmids
- Original peak diagram of sequencing results,.ab1 format
- COA file, including QC enzyme digestion verification figure
How to order
+1 609 228 5911
online inquiry submission form