If the specific site on your gene or vector is not what you want or needs to do a key contrast to carry out the functional study of genes or elements, you may need to do a point mutation on its specific site or multiple sites. Generally speaking, there are different mutation strategies for different research purposes, but it can be divided into two categories: Site-directed Mutagenesis and Random Mutagenesis. Site-directed Mutagenesis is a very useful tool for gene research, which can efficiently change the character and characterization of the target protein.
Generally we introduce site-directed mutagenesis through PCR method, including the insertion, deletion and point mutation. Site-directed Mutagenesis technology has been widely used in the study of protein functional site structure, enzyme activity optimization, DNA component function or component interaction, gene therapy and so on.
- Short TAT: common sequence can be delivered to you within 5 working days;
- Vast operating region: if the distance between two point mutations is <40bp, we deal it as one
- High quality: Synbio Tech. has rich experience in solving kinds of repetitive sequences, including hairpin structure, high GC, poly structure and other complex sequences perfectly
- Deliverability: the record of performance that Synbio Tech. keeps is the delivery of a single DNA fragment up to 100Kbp
Service TAT and price
|Cloned fragment length||Amount of point mutation||TAT (Business day)||Price|
- 1 tube of 4μg dry powder DNA
- 1 tube of glycerol bacteria or puncture bacteria containing the corresponding plasmids
- Original peak diagram of sequencing results,.ab1 format
- COA file, including QC enzyme digestion verification figure
How to order
+1 609 228 5911
online inquiry submission form