Still struggling with DNA sequence optimization and downstream expression? Still busy troubleshooting to protein purification？Is your project stalling due to insufficient recombinant protein amount and/or purity? Our experienced scientific team will provide you with protein expression and purification services that are both fast and reliable.
Based on our propriety “GPS” platforms, we aid our customers in generating high purity recombinant proteins ranging from the milligram to gram level. This is made possible with our patented NGTM Codon Optimization Technology which enables a significant increase of protein expression level in any given host.
Synbio Technologies offers the bacterial and mammalian cell expression systems. Together with our powerful Syno®2.0 Gene Synthesis Platform, your project can be streamlined starting with fast gene synthesis upon your request. Simply submit your gene or protein sequence and high-quality purified recombinant protein will arrive to your bench in as soon as 6 weeks.
- Free Codon Optimization : Increase your protein expression level and solubility with of our patented NGTM Codon Optimization Technology.
- Syno®Expression Vector Series : Optimized tag combinations designed to increase the expression level and solubility.
- Flexible Services : We provide both prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems, comprehensive purification methods, and various refolding strategies.
- Guaranteed Amount : We guarantee to deliver at least 3 mg purified recombinant protein for bacterial expression system.
|Turnaround Time||6-8 Weeks||8-10 weeks|
|Protein Refolding||Partial Folding||Correct Folding|
|Post Translational Modificationsg||WO||Comprehensive Post Translational Modifications|
|Guarantee||Syno® Guaranteed Package:
Protein expression and purification services of Synbio Technologies including:
- Syno®Guaranteed Package
- Bacterial Expression System
- Yeast Expression System
- Baculovirus-Insect Cell Expression System
- Mammalian Cell Expression System
How to order
+1 609 228 5911
online inquiry submission form