We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. We will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the policy the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review this policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide will be used. By visiting the site directly or through another site, you accept the practices described in this policy.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Synbio Tech. that link to our sites OR links away from our web pages.
Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make the Site easier for you to access and use by not having to enter information repeatedly.
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- Help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, shielded by an electronic firewall.
While we use standard industry precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will
- (a) correct or update your personal information;
- (b) stop sending emails to your email address;
- (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by telephoning +86-512-62600336, or emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
Information Use and Disclosure
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your order(s) and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you may submit your email address to leave feedback, to get enquiry or to get e-newsletter. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- Similar to most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes use other vendors to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information to execute the delivery. We partner with third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, TNT, and Federal Express) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of couriers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information (this is described below under Data Security).
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
Updates to this Policy