Synbio Technologies is equipped with the world leading Syno® DNA technology platforms ranged from standard gene synthesis to the proprietary next generation Syno® 3.0 synthesis technology. We are capable of generating high quality DNA libraries of any size and complexity with an efficient timeframe and lower cost. Our synthetic DNA libraries can facilitate your various research interests: spanning from functional genetics to directed evolution, especially to protein engineering and antibody studies. In addition, Synbio Technologies’ experienced bioinformatics team can help to analyze and provide synthetic DNA libraries design to your researches.
- Generation of Multiple Library Types: Scanning, degenerate codon, triplet codon, site saturation, random substitution, modular etc.
- Professional Technical Platforms: The flexible Syno® 2.0 and 3.0 synthesis platforms guarantee
- a rapid and high throughput gene synthesis providing a powerful ability to successfully assemble large DNA fragments with 100% sequence accuracy.
- Flexible Deliverables: Oligo pools, PCR fragments, pooled clones or error-free separated colonies.
- Achievable Library Diversity: We can offer the library diversity of up to 1014 variants.
Applications of Synthetic DNA Libraries
- Alanine Scan Library : Research on amino acid residues critical to protein function, interaction and shape by replacing an individual amino acid, with alanine, at every position.
- Site Saturation Library : Substitute all 20 possible amino acids at any site to evaluate structure-function relationships and to generate improved protein variants.
- Random Substitution Library : Substitute bases with triplet, random or degenerate ones to identify locations for specific analysis.
- Antibody Library : Create a high diversity synthetic antibody library or improve existing antibody functionality such as specificity, immunogenicity, affinity, expression and/or aggregation.
- Modular Substitution Library : Build new genetic modules, regions or pathways from DNA parts including regulatory elements and/or coding sequences.
Deliverables for Synthetic DNA Libraries
|Pooled ss Oligo Libraries||Pooled ds PCR Libraries||Pooled Cloning Libraries||Error Free Separated Colonies Libraries|
|Length||Up to 125nt/200nmol||Up to 3kb||Up to 109 transformants||Up to 1M colonies|
|Fidelity||Oligo mix with degenerated base(s) or triplet base(s)||PCR fragment pool with variants||Pool of variant sequences cloned into vector||100% sequence verified clones in a vector|
|Complexity||high or low GC regions, GC flux, tandem repeats, homopolymers, palindromes||30-80% GC, no repeats||high or low GC regions, GC flux, tandem repeats, homopolymers, palindromes||high or low GC regions, GC flux, tandem repeats, homopolymers, palindromes|
|Quality Assurance||Amplification, Cloning and sequencing at least 16-96 clones or NGS to verify diversity||Cloning and sequencing at least 16-96 clones or NGS to verify diversity||Sequencing at least 16-96 clones or NGS to verify diversity||100% sequence verification using Next Generation and Sanger sequencing methods|
Pricing and Delivery Times
|Length (nt/kb)||Complexity Analysis||Diversity Analysis by Sequencing||Oligo or PCR fragment Yield||Pooled Cloning Plasmids/Culture Yield||Error-free Separated Plasmids Yield||Pooled ss Oligo Libraries||Pooled DNA Library Priced||Clone Library List Price||Delivery Time*|
|0.02-0.125||√||√||100 nmol||–||–||Inquire||–||–||10-15 Business Days|
|0.125-3.0||√||√||2 μg||20-100 μg/1-5ml culture||1-5 μg||–||$0.15/bp plus degerated/triplet price||$0.35/bp plus degerated/triplet price||10-15 Business Days|
|1.5-3.0||√||√||2 μg||20-100 μg/1-5ml culture||1-5 μg||–||$0.20/bp plus degerated/triplet price||$0.45/bp plus degerated/triplet price||10-15 Business Days|
|3.0-6.0||√||√||–||20-100 μg/1-5ml culture||1-5 μg||–||–||$0.55/bp plus degerated/triplet price||20-40 Business Days|
|–||20-100 μg/1-5ml culture||1-5 μg||–||–||$0.65/bp plus degerated/triplet price||30-50 Business Days|
|>9.0||√||√||–||20-100 μg/1-5ml culture||1-5 μg||–||–||$0.95/bp plus degerated/triplet price||Inquire|
How to Order Synthetic DNA Libraries
If you have any question, please contact us anytime for assistance in business days. Our experienced project managers will provide you professional support to ensure the success of your project.
+1 609 228 5911