Single B cell antibody technologies offer novel mechanisms for the discovery of naturally occurring antibody drugs. This is accomplished by combining high throughput techniques with low sifting rates and avoiding drawbacks of unnatural pairing from in vitro screening. Synbio Technologies provides single B cell antibody services including the development and preparation of B cell antibodies, B cell antibody sequencing and deep analysis, etc.
B cells, also known as B lymphocytes, mainly in charge of humoral immunity of human bodies and present function under antigenic stimulation. When an adaptive immune response is warranted, activated B cells proliferate and undergo somatic hypermutation of their B cell receptor (BCR) to form diverse cell clonings. Additionally, as a complex molecule, antibodies have three complementarity determining regions (CDRs) in each heavy (VH) and light (VL) chains. Moreover, the CDR3 of the heavy chain is most abundantly altered and tends to perform at a high level of hypermutation at the junction between the V, D and J gene regions. Therefore, the natural VH/VL antibodies produced by B cells are critical for understanding antibody biology and design.
Synbio Technologies’ GenoTM Ab Platform provides professional single B-cell antibody sequencing analysis services to our customers. These services aid our customers to better assess the diversity of their immune system of interest as well as the relationship between the generated antibody libraries and diseases. Both aspects have large implications in the field of antibody research and development.
- Internal antibody database platform to score the antibody’s heavy and light chain pairs to screen the most logical intact antibody sequence
- Unique in-house data mining tools to pre-process antibody sequencing to minimize sequencing errors such as false positives
- Experienced research team with complete bioinformatics analysis technology to mine high-value antibody information
Synbio Technologies Case Study
Synbio Technologies’ Bioinformatics team analyzed various antibody chrematistics based on the client’s original antibody sequencing data. These characteristics included: the VDJ recombination, V/J gene frequency, frequencies of V-J pairing, CDR3 length analysis, B cell clone count, receptor diversity analysis, intergroup diversity difference analysis, cloning and expression of CDR3 lengths. The final professional research reports were provided.
1) Frequency of VDJ gene usage analysis
2) Analysis of CDR3 region length
3) Analysis of CDR3 kinds
4) Ordering of total length sequence
5) Frequency analysis of VH gene difference between different samples
6) Saturation analysis of sequencing
7) Diversity analysis of cloning