Synbio Technologies provides both accurate and efficient hybridoma/monoclonal antibody sequencing services.Synbio Technologies’ standard hybridoma/monoclonal antibody sequencing service involves the sequencing of 10-50 independent clones of the target mAb. Using the resulting sequences, the corresponding antibodies can be obtained through recombinant proteins. Moreover, you could store your antibodies in the form of literal sequence information and prevent the loss caused by the abnormal hybridoma.
Synbio Technologies offers the hybridoma/monoclonal antibody sequencing service designed to generate accurate and reliable mAb genetic sequences. In addition, our engineered antibody expression services utilize our NG™ Codon Optimization Technology and Syno® DNA Synthesis Platform. Both are beneficial to researchers interested in antibody expression and purification for subsequent use.
- Skilled in multiple model species: Rat, mouse, hamster, human, rabbit, etc.
- Optimal success rates: Internally developed primer sets and reagents to ensure efficience
- Customized bioinformatics analysis: Remove redundant sequence information
- Full traceability and verification: Ensure batch to batch consistency and strict quality control
|Standard mAb Sequencing||Standardized work flow for hybridoma sequencing||2 Weeks||Starting at $800|
(100% accuracy guarantee, otherwise there is no fee)
|Express mAb Sequencing||Rapidly identify antibody sequences from the target cell lines||1 Week|
*For antibody sequencing services: customers will need to submit hybridoma cell samples (>1×106 cells) and indicate the subtype of your monoclonal antibody.
Standard Hybridoma Sequencing Process
- Provide accurate antibody sequencing to support and strengthen your patent application
- Permanently store monoclonal antibody sequences and prevent the loss of hybridomas/cell lines
- Help the selection of appropriate cell lines to express recombinant monoclonal antibody with higher purity
- Shorten the period of hybridoma clone and accelerate the generation of monoclonal antibody
- Affinity maturation, further enhance the affinity of monoclonal antibody
- Build chimeric antibodies, humanized antibodies, bi-specific antibodies, etc.