Synbio Technologies is a multinational corporation with operations both in the United States and China. To support the rapid growth of the company, we are recruiting talents in a variety of areas. See below open positions. For more details, you can contact human resources at email@example.com.
Position: Biomedical Product Analyst
Biomedical Product Analyst (Monmouth Junction, NJ) – Conduct and analyze DNA technology business development with academic/research institutions and pharma/biotech companies in the U.S. and international markets; Conduct technical marketing through streamlining sales and marketing process for the territory on digital marketing platform for Regenerative medicine products; Work with quality control department, using Lean Six Sigma method to ensure the performance of manufacture procedure and the delivery of product (Drug Delivery); Develop and implement effective technical territory marketing/sales strategies to develop new prospects using Biomedical data processing, clinical data processing/analysis by SAS; Analyze company’s service and product downstream application including gene therapy, anti-body engineering/design using Oncology market analysis, Pipeline analysis; Research and analyze product development in pharmaceutical domain during drug discovery stage to pre-clinical and clinical stages; Manage biotechnology customer accounts by working closely with the Project Management and Production teams; Provide biotechnology analysis and feed-back to the R&D and production team on biotechnology products.
Require Master’s degree in Biology, Biotechnology, or Biomedical Engineering plus 1 year experience in job offered or as a Pharmaceutical Product Development Analyst. Require skills & knowledge in Drug Delivery, Regenerative medicine, Lean Six Sigma, anti-body engineering/design, Biomedical data processing, clinical data processing/analysis by SAS, Oncology market analysis, Pipeline analysis. Require 50% travel to unanticipated client locations in USA.
Job location: Monmouth Junction, NJ. Send rés w/code PEC001 to HR, Synbio Technologies LLC, 4250 US-1, Suite 3, Monmouth Junction NJ 08852.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for leading the region to achieve all assigned sales goals and revenue targets (Regions includes mainly CA, WA, NC, MD and DC area)
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and tactics for company brand, products and services; building strategic sales planning/ business plan, including specific, measurable objectives in accordance with regional and national sales goals
- Drive strategic business expansion with large pharma/ biotech companies in the U.S and international markets; gaining new clients while maintaining, expanding and developing partnership between prospective clients
- Execute sales and marketing campaigns through digital advertising, social media and trades shows
- Consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle, managing multiple new customer accounts and critical project deadlines. Work closely with Project Management team on customer projects/orders progress and deadlines
- Demonstrated track record of success with measurable and significant revenue generation
- Minimum of B.S. in biology (biochemistry, synthetic biology, molecular biology or equivalent), M.S. or MBA preferred.
- 1-3 years of direct selling experience to BioPharma, diagnostic, pharmaceutical or relevant biotech companies required
Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Frequent business travel (> 60%) is required throughout the territory
- Comply with all corporate policies
Position: R & D Manager
- Lead on R&D long-term strategic planning and innovation of new technology platforms and product research
- Responsible for annual planning, budgeting of the company’s R & D projects, including their organization,implementation, progress reports, patent applications and industrial transformation of all research and development
- Oversee R&D group’s team building and employees’ training; supervise and influence R & D team’s overall business performance and development, create positive working environment
- Maintain high sensitivity and acumen about the industry trends and market new changes; initiate and develop effective plans and strategies of technology development
- Communicate and collaborate with the company’s business units to ensure that production and project management groups receive full technical support from R&D team
- Master’s degree in Molecular Biology or other related discipline
- At Least three years’ experience in molecular biology, protein or antibody engineering, modification, and characterization
- Oversea working experience preferred
Position: Product Manager
- Assist with the strategic direction of product/service development and to formulate annual development direction, plan and long-term competitive strategy of the product;
- Conduct investigation and comprehensive analysis of the industry; understand the product market and customers’ requirements; provide market basis and suggestions for enterprise strategic decision;
- Supervise the whole process of product design, development, packaging, distribution, pricing, launch, etc.;
- Set the strategy, plan and promotion plan for the company and products; organize the team to execute, track and feedback;
- Collect the feedback information after the launch of products; manage the product brand and cost;
- Be responsible for product development; follow the progress and quality of products; optimize product quality and promote the value of the products;
- Coordinate with related departments (such as sales, marketing, production, research and development) to plan, organize and implement product promotion activities, academic lectures and other marketing activities;
- Maintain communication with customers; provide professional and efficient technical support; coordinate with customers’ feedback and keep continuous improvement;
- Assist to complete other products related works.
- Doctoral degree, major in biology or related fields, 2 years overseas working experience;
- Good data analysis and judge capability; be able to conduct market analysis independently
- Strong innovation and pioneering ability; be fond of designing the content of promotional materials;
- Good management skills, communication skills, adaptability and organization coordination ability;
- Hardworking; able to travel or work abroad.