sgRNA Libraries have been widely used in mammalian cell genome screening, however, few applications of sgRNA libraries have been reported in plant research. Recently, one of our customers constructed a sgRNA library for the rice genome utilizing our Syno® 3.0 Platform. Their research, titled “Genome-wide Targeted Mutagenesis in Rice Using the CRISPR/Cas9 System”, was published in Molecular Plant earlier this year. To better provide genome-scale screening to our customers, we are extending our current promotion of a 10% discount for sgRNA libraries until September 30th, 2017.
Applications of sgRNA Libraries:
- Drug target discovery and validation
- Target screening for immunotherapy
- High-throughput knock-out/in screening
- Animal/Plant/Microorganism phenotypic screening
- Reporter gene assays
Why Synbio Technologies?
- Proprietary Syno®3.0 DNA Synthesis Platform:
- Trusted and Proven Methods
- One-stop solution:
Assures both quick and efficient sgRNA library construction.
Our reliable and experienced staff has successfully designed and constructed over 40 sgRNA libraries of various species, including silkworm, wheat, goat, pig, aedes, mice and human beings.
Customized services ranging from sgRNA library design, synthesis, and lentivirus packaging, to high throughput/content screening.
- Syno® 2.0 Gene Synthesis – Starting at $0.18/bp, through October 31st, 2017
- Protein Expression and Purification – 20% OFF, through September 30th, 2017
Our proven Syno® 2.0 Gene Synthesis platform is guaranteed to generate sequences both long and short, complex and simple, with 100% sequence accuracy.
How to order
If you have any question, please contact us anytime for assistance in business days. Our experienced project managers will provide you professional support to ensure the success of your project.
+1 609 228 5911