After the fragments encoding Cas9 and sgRNA are transfected into cells through plasmids or other means, Cas9 cuts the target genome at a specific site, causing DNA double-strand break (DSB), which is joined through nonhomologous end joining (NHEJ) or homologous recombination (HR), inserts or deletes (indel) of DNA, or relies on a homologous template containing specific mutations for targeted modification of the target site. Synbio Technologies uses amplicon sequencing to test the results of CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing, as well as to analyze off-target effects, which helps researchers quickly locate gene mutation sites and study gene functions.
- High Coverage: Each reaction can perform multiplex analysis of hundreds to thousands of amplicons.
- High Flexibility: It can be used for all kinds of mutation verification and screening genetic variation.
- Highly Customized: Analysis services can be customized.
- Cost-effective: Compared with whole-genome sequencing, it can reduce sequencing cost and turnaround time.
CRISPR Amplicon Sequencing Process
|Amplicon Size||Platform Configuration||Price||Turnaround Time||Deliverables|
|50-150 bp||Illumina 2×150 bp||Quote||3-4 weeks|
|150-350 bp||Illumina 2×250 bp||4-5 weeks|
|>350 bp||MiSeq 2×300 bp||Quote|
* For more information please contact us at email@example.com.