Depending on the effectiveness and simplicity, the CRISPR-Cas9 system has become the most commonly utilized to conduct genome editing within mammalian research. Synbio Technologies can provide genome editing in mammalian cells, including CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA design, synthesis, activity detection, package into lentivirus, transfer into cells and specific gene knock in/out. With this combination of various services, we are confident in our ability to provide our customers with a specific approach to accomplish their research goals.
Mammalian Genome Editing Service Process
- Wide Range of Applications: No restrictions among genomic sequences, cell types, or species.
- Simple and Convenient to Construct: Only a short sequence, approximately 20bp in length, of the sgRNA sequence to complete target recognition.
- Efficient Turnaround Time: Genetic stability of homozygous strains can be constructed within an efficient timeframe.
- Multiple Site Knock Out: Multiple sites can be targeted at the same time to successfully accomplish multi-site knockout.
Mammalian Gene Editing Service Program
1. A variety of sgRNA endogenous activity assays guarantee the efficiency of the generated gene knock-out.
2. The methods of detection include: SSA activity detection, in vitro cleavage activity detection, and endogenous activity detection.
Lentiviral package services offer: transfection of mammalian cells, facilitation of stable Cas9 protein-expressing cell lines, and improving gene knock-out efficiency.
With our experienced team of R&D engineers, Synbio Technologies is capable of providing gene knockout services for zebrafish, mouse, and rat genomes.
CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Editing Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the advantages of CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing? Read more
- How was the CRISPR-Cas9 system found? Read more
- How to apply the CRISPR-Cas9 system? Read more
CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Editing Related Services
- sgRNA Design and Synthesis:
Well-designed sgRNA sequences with lowest off-target rate
- CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA Library Design and Screening:
Fast and efficiently construct sgRNA library with proprietary Syno® 3.0 high-throughput platform
- CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA Panel
Design and construct targeting a metabolic pathway or a series of related genes.
- Yeast Genome Editing
Platform provides a one-step service for highly accurate editing.
.Shen, B., et al., Efficient genome modification by CRISPR-Cas9 nickase with minimal off-target effects. Nature Methods, 2014. 11(4): p. 399-402.
.Zou, Q., et al., Generation of gene-target dogs using CRISPR/Cas9 system. Journal of Molecular Cell Biology, 2015. 7(6).
.Liang, P., et al., CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene editing in human tripronuclear zygotes. Protein & Cell, 2015. 6(5): p. 363-372.