Transcriptome is an inevitable bound between genome genetic information and biological functions. Based on Synbio Technologies high-throughput sequencing technology, almost all RNA information of a tissue or organ can be sequenced comprehensively in certain state and include eukaryotic and prokaryotic RNA sequencing to reveal the regulation of biological growth and development, stress, and disease resistance. Nowadays, RNA sequencing is widely applied to a wide variety of biological research as well as clinical diagnosis and drug development.
- High Data Quality: With rich experience in library construction for prokaryotic RNA sequence to reach good rRNA removal efficiency.
- High Coverage: High or low abundances can be identified and quantified simultaneously.
- Strand-specific RNA-seq Library: The dUTP strand-specific RNA-seq library was used to ensure the directivity of transcripts and accurate quantitative results.
- Comprehensive Analysis: Specific probes and reference genomic information are not necessary to detect genes but also to discover new transcripts.
- Professional: Strong ability to process complex samples, assist customers to analysis biological information quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
RNA Sequencing Technical Strategy
|Service||Sample Type||Sequencing Model||Sampling Requirements|
|Prokaryotic RNA Sequencing||HiSeq 4000, PE150||Total RNA ≥3μg, Concentration ≥70 ng/μL|
|Eukaryotic RNA Sequencing||Cell, tissue, serum, plasma, total RNA, etc.|