Synbio Technologies supplies our customers with double-stranded, sequence-verified Syno® Gene Fragments in only a few business days. These fragments offer an affordable and accessible construction or modifications of genetic sequences. The various applications include antibody research and CRISPR-mediated gene/genome editing, being used as qPCR standards, etc. Syno® Gene Fragments are available in two delivery forms: Eppendorf tubes or plates.
- Cost-Effective Approach: Fragment synthesis is cheaper and sometimes halves the price of synthetic genes synthesis; Competitive prices without sacrificing the overall quality.
- Fast Turnaround Time: Fragments are delivered in just a few business days.
- Free Codon Optimization: Improves the synthesis feasibility of complex sequence; Enables a significant increase in protein expression.
- CRISPR-Based Genome Editing
- Recombinant Antibody Engineering
- qPCR and PCR Controls
- Enzyme Engineering
- Vaccine Research
- High Resolution Melt (HRM) Assays
Comparison of gene fragment services
Process of the Services
Note: The above production time applies to non-complex sequences.