Synbio Technologies supplies our customers with double-stranded, sequence-verified Synstrands DNA Fragments in only a few business days. These fragments offer an affordable and accessible construction or modifications of genetic sequences. The various applications include antibody research and CRISPR-mediated gene/genome editing, being used as qPCR standards, etc. Synstrands DNA Fragments are available in two delivery forms: Eppendorf tubes or plates.
|Length (in bp)||Production Time (business day)||Price|
|Complexity||Production Time (business day)||Price|
Process of the Services
- Cost-effective approach: Price is competitive without sacrificing the overall quality.
- No sequence restriction: CI system can precisely facilitate the success of complex sequences.
- Subcloning and sequencing: Sanger sequencing ensure 100% sequence accuracy. Subcloning is free if your vector is under 6Kb.
- Free codon optimization: Improves the synthesis feasibility of complex sequence, enables a significant increase in protein expression.
- CRISPR-Based Genome Editing
- Recombinant Antibody Engineering
- qPCR and PCR Controls
- Enzyme Engineering
- Vaccine Research
- High Resolution Melt (HRM) Assays