Based on our Syno®2.0 and Syno®3.0 synthesis platforms, Synbio Technologies will deliver any synthetic vector with high accuracy and an economical price, especially those for research in shRNA, TALENT, and CRISPR-Cas9 projects.
shRNA Construction and Validation
RNA interference (RNAi) blocks transcription and translation and inhibits gene expression by introducing double stranded RNA. RNAi is a quick, convenient, and effective method which is widely used to down-regulate gene expression. Using shRNA to silence a target gene of choice, RNAi is immensely useful in disease studies of viruses, tumors, and genetic disorders.
- Cell-based shRNA services: including shRNA design, shRNA construction, shRNA transfection, and function characterization
- Lentivirus-based shRNA services: including vector construction, lentivirus particle packaging, RNAi validation, and stable cell lines construction
- Adenovirus-based shRNA services: including vector construction, adenovirus particle packaging, and RNAi validation
- Stem cell-based shRNA services
- RNAi effects in stem cells
TALEN Construction and Validation
TALEN (transcription activator-like effector nuclease) is a molecular tool frequently used for genome editing. It cuts target genes precisely, leading to highly accurate gene editing. The TALEN system provides an easier, simpler, and more affordable method of gene silencing than zinc finger nuclease (ZFN) technology, as the TAL effector protein can specifically bind to most nucleic sequences while ZFN is more limited in its recognition and is often affected by adjacent downstream and upstream sequences.
- TALEN plasmid construction
- TALEN-based target locus function validation
- Construction of stable cell lines
- Stem cell construction
CRISPR-Cas9 Construction and Validation
CRISPR-Cas9 gRNA (CRISPR-Cas9 RNA-Guided nuclease) is the most recent breakthrough in genome editing technology after TALEN. It precisely edits DNA through the RNA-directed nuclease Cas9. Previous studies indicate that the on-target gene knockout rates were higher than that of TALEN and ZFN. The construction of Cas9 is also easier and more convenient. The CRISPR-Cas9 system has been widely applied in animal and plant breeding, directed evolution, and the site-specific restoration of genetic diseases. Synbio Technologies offers construction and validation of the CRISPR-Cas9 system through our patent pending Syno®2.0 platform in a highly efficient and cost-effective way.
- CRISPR-Cas9-based sgRNA design
- CRISPR-Cas9-based plasmid construction
- CRISPR-Cas9-based target locus validation
- CRISPR-Cas9-based stable cell line construction
- CRISPR-Cas9-based stem cell construction
- CRISPR-Cas9-based gene knock-out
- CRISPR-Cas9-based gene knock-in
- CRISPR-Cas9-based transcription activation
- CRISPR-Cas9-based transcription inhibition
Our standard package includes:
- Lyophilized plasmid DNA (2~5 µg)
- Sequencing chromatogram
- Certificate of analysis (COA)
- Virus particle (Optional)
- Cell line (Optional)