- Express Plasmid Preparation Services: USA based manufacturing allows high quality products and fast turnaround time.
- Low Endotoxin Level: Animal-derived materials free, <0.005EU/μg, on request
- GMP-Like Manufacturing Pipeline: Complete and detailed manufacturing documentation
- Strict Quality Control: ISO9001/2015 quality management
- Fast procedure and on-time delivery
Note: Synbio Technologies provides upstream services of plasmid preparation such as gene synthesis and subcloning into both commercial and custom vectors. This allows us to offer a unique approach to satisfy all our customer’s requests. Additionally, if you wish to provide the plasmid template, you will need to prepare over 100 ng DNA sample (diluted with ddH2O or TE buffer), colonies (fresh) or bacteria stored in glycerol.
Synbio Technologies plasmid preparation service focuses on quality. We have strict quality control which can increase quality stability and reduce batch difference to satisfy customers’ high-quality needs.
Application Grade Plasmid DNA Preparation
Day 1: Bacteria were transformed by target plasmid DNAs and grown on LB agar plates with proper antibiotics.
Day 2: Bacterial Colonies were selected and cultured in LB medium with proper antibiotics.
Day 3: Mini-prepped plasmid DNAs, followed by restriction enzyme analysis to verify the DNA sizes. In addition, liters of bacteria cultures were inoculated for a large-scale preparation of plasmid DNAs.
Day 4: Bacteria were harvested and the plasmid DNAs were purified.
Day 5–7: Quality Test Results
1. Endotoxin Test: Negative results will be not indicated.
2. Sterility Test: No bacterial colony is detected after 48 hours culturing in LB medium.
3. Restriction enzyme digestion: correct DNA sizes
4. Sanger sequencing: correct sequence in specified regions.
Day 8: DNAs were formulated, dispensed, labelled, and delivered.