There are different mutation strategies for different research purposes, but they can be divided into two categories: site-directed mutagenesis and random mutagenesis. Site-directed mutagenesis is a very useful tool for gene research, which can efficiently change the character and characterization of the target protein.
Synbio Technologies introduces site-directed mutagenesis through the PCR method, including insertion, deletion, and point mutation. Site-directed mutagenesis technology has been widely used in the study of protein functional site structure, enzyme activity optimization, DNA component function, or component interaction, gene therapy, and so on.
- Short TAT: Common sequence can be delivered to you within 5 business days.
- Vast Operating Region: All mutations found within a 40bp region will be considered as one whole mutation; This helps our customer save on the overall cost of their project.
- High Quality Products: Synbio Technologies has extensive experience with repetitive sequences, endogenous hairpin structures, high GC content, poly structures and other complex sequences; This experience allows us to circumvent issues common associated when synthesizing these complex structures.
- Capabilities: Synbio Technologies has the capability of synthesizing sequences up to and including 150 Kb in length.
- One-stop solutions: We provide one-stop solution service including: gene synthesis vector construction and protein expression and purification, which will certainly improve efficiency.
|Cloned Fragment Length||Amount of Point Mutation||TAT (Business Day)||Price||Deliverables|