With the development of precision medicine and IVDs, customers have more and higher demands for probe products. In the field of diagnostics, Synbio Technologies can provide the services of FISH probes, qPCR probes, SNP probes, and other molecular diagnostic materials. All of these services are certified with ISO 9001 & ISO 13485, which can meet the demands of scientific research and industries from R&D to production.
We can provide a full range of RT-qPCR fluorescence and quenchers. At the same time, based on different detection principles, our powerful modification abilities can complete different types of probes, such as: TaqMan/MGB, Molecular Beacons, Scorpions Probes, LNA Probes, Dual Quencher Probes, RAA/RPA Probes, etc. No matter how complex the synthetic sequences are, we can always meet the needs of our customers.
- High Purity Guarantee: Made with refined purification technology, the probes have high purity and low background noise.
- Quality Assurance: Efficient removal of small molecule fluorescent dye residues, and 100% LC-MS quality verification for each probe.
- Excellent Stability: ISO 9001& ISO 13485 quality control management systems ensure control, traceability, and batch-to-batch consistency during the entire process.
- Highly Customized: Various synthetic specifications from nmol to umol, HPLC, PAGE, and other purification methods with high purity and high standards are provided.
Based on our professional gene synthesis and molecular biology platforms, Synbio Technologies provides high quality nucleic acid probes with batch-to-batch consistency for qPCR/SNP detection. We can also provide a wide variety of modifications or labeling at the 5′ and 3′ ends or a designated position of the probe according to the specific needs of our customers.Competitive Advantages
- High Purity: Special purification processes ensure efficient removal of small molecule fluorescent residue and purity up to 98%.
- Strict Quality Control: ISO 13485 quality control management system ensures real-time monitoring of probe production and batch-to-batch consistency.
- Diverse Production Scale: With experienced probe synthesis experts and optimized production processes, we can provide products from nmol to umol scale.
|TAMRA||5’FAM-3’TAMRA, 5’HEX-3’TAMRA, 5’TET-3’TAMRA, 5’JOE-3’TAMRA||HPLC/PAGE|
|BHQ1||5’FAM-3’BHQ1, 5’HEX-3’BHQ1, 5’VIC-3′BHQ1, 5’NED-3′BHQ1, 5’TAMRA-3′BHQ1, 5’JOE-3’BHQ1|
|BHQ2||5’Cy5-3’BHQ2, 5’Cy3-3’BHQ2, 5’ROX-3’BHQ2|
|MGB||5’NED-3′ MGB, 5’TAMRA-3′ MGB, 5’ROX-3’MGB, 5’JOE-3’TAMRA, 5’Cy5-3’MGB, 5’Cy3-3’MGB, 5’VIC-3′MGB, 5’HEX-3’MGB, 5’FAM-3’MGB|
|DABCYL||5’FAM-3′ DABCYL, 5’HEX-3′DABCYL, 5’JOE-3′DABCYL, 5’ROX-3′DABCYL, 5’TAMRA-3′DABCYL, 5’CY5-3′DABCYL|
* The above are our suggested purification methods. If you need other purification methods, please contact us for a quote at email@example.com.
* The estimated turnaround time for research use is 3-5 days and 1-2 weeks for industrial use.
Service Standards for Research or Industrial Use
|Application level||Research Application||Industrial Application|
|Turnaround Time||3-5 days||1-2 weeks|
|Standard Delivery Project||Samples, COA file, MS or HPLC report.||Sample, COA file, MS or HPLC report, Fluorescence full wavelength scan, etc.|
|Purification||RP-HPLC/PAGE, etc.||RPHPLC/IE-HPLC/Dual HPLC, etc.|
|QC||RP-HPLC detection ≥90%, LC-MS detection molecular weight deviation <0.1%, Full wavelength scanning (optional)||RP-HPLC detection ≥95%, IE-HPLC detection ≥95%, LC-MS detection molecular weight deviation <0.1%, full wavelength scanning (optional), others|
|Cross-Contamination||Conventional platform anti-pollution process||Special anti-pollution process|
|Delivery Form||Dry powder||Dry powder|
FISH (fluorescent in situ hybridization) technology is based on the hybridization of fluorescent-labeled DNA probes with complementary sequences of DNA or RNA in cells. It is regarded as the gold standard in many detection projects. FISH probes can be labeled directly by binding to fluorescent nucleotides or indirectly by binding to reporter molecules, which are then detected by fluorescent antibodies or other affinity molecules. The probe and the target are finally revealed in situ by microscopic analysis. FISH probes are widely used in gene detection, personalized therapy, gene mapping, and other fields because of its strong specificity, stronger fluorescence, stability, and multiple staining, all while retaining information at the single cell level.
Synbio Technologies offers standard oligos, fluorescent probes, special modifiers, skeleton modifiers, oligo pools, and other service lines to provide customers with a variety of customized FISH probe raw materials.
- High Throughput Synthesis
- Safer, Faster, and More Sensitive
- Batch-to-batch Consistency
- Special Synthetic Process, Reliable Quality
1.Multiple Fluorescence Types
Please select the appropriate fluorescence combination according to the fluorescence spectrum. The following are the commonly used fluorescence, if you need other fluorescence, please contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some special base and skeleton modifications can avoid nucleic acid degradation and improve binding stability. Synbio Technologies can provide the following modifications.
|Modifications||Improve the Tm Value||Prevent Nuclease Degradation|
3.Syno® Vision Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization Probe
Synbio Technologies utilizes the industry-leading high-throughput oligo pool synthesis platform to design and produce target-specific FISH probes. The probe produced by this platform has the characteristics of strong specificity, easier binding to target genes, stronger fluorescence and stability.
|Provided by Customers||Turnaround Time||Deliverable|
|4-8 Weeks||Fluorescently labeled DNA probe solution|