Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is a high-throughput technology that enables the rapid sequencing of millions of DNA strands in parallel. With its ultra-high throughput capabilities, scalability, and speed, NGS has revolutionized the genomics and biological sciences. With NGS, researchers can perform a variety of applications as well as study biological systems beyond the capacity of traditional sequencing technologies.
For most of the NGS platforms available on the market, there is a large demand for high quality oligos for successful sequencing. The quality of the oligos are crucial because any contamination can lead to strong background or splicing errors. These errors may seriously affect the overall sequencing results while also wasting valuable time and effort in the process. Synbio Technologies’ Syno® 1.0 Oligo Synthesis Platform allows us to avoid these potential errors while delivering custom, high-quality oligos for NGS applications.
- Industry-Leading Coupling Efficiency: Minimally reduce the dimer generation of synthetic oligos.
- Exclusive Production Processes: Standardized and stringent quality controls ensure batch-to-batch consistency.
- Low Levels of the Cross-Contamination: Strict purification standards generate higher quality products, often with purity ≥90%.
- Flexible Oligo Specifications: Customizable formulation, mixing options and documentations are available.
Custom High Quality Oligos for NGS Services
Our NGS grade oligos are recommended for a variety of requests independent of the instrument or technology. Customized synthesis, modification, purification and delivery is provided to meet all our customer’s needs.
- Syno® Adapters/UMI
- Syno® Hybrid Capture Probe
- Syno® Blocking Oligos
- Amplification Oligos
- Sequencing Oligos
|Indexed Adapters||60~70bp||5~7 Business day||Products in tube/plate/chip, Comprehensive QC report (HPLC, MS)||Inquire|
|Capture Probe (DNA oligo – 120nt biotin, Oligo pools, Multiplex PCR oligos)||10~170bp||Inquire|
|Blocking Oligos||~60bp||5~7 Business day|
|Other NGS oligos||10~150bp|