Many aspects of biological research such as genetic library construction, target enrichment/capture in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), require a large amount of primers. Conventional approaches to synthesizing hundreds of thousands of primers at a time are ineffective and time consuming. However, Synbio Technologies provides you with a solution for high-throughput DNA synthesis demands with industry-leading technology.
Synbio Technologies’ Next Generation DNA Synthesis Platform offers the revolutionary approach towards large-scale gene synthesis with fast turnaround times and overall cost. This is accomplished by leveraging precise electrochemical technology, tens of thousands of oligos can be in parallel synthesis on a single chip within one synthetic circle. The individually synthesized primer strands are subsequently eluted from the chip base to allow the mixture of a variety of oligos. Synbio Technologies focus on commercialization efforts to manufacture DNA oligo pools to satisfy customers’ research needs.
- High Throughput: Competent to synthesize tens of thousands of oligos at a time
- Fast Turnaround Time: Delivery within 7-10 business days ideally
- Competitive Pricing: Industry leading pricing
- Customizable Delivery Format: Both 96 well plates or 384 well plate capabilities
- Low Cost: Multiple streamlined services available at minimal cost
Multiple Downstream Applications
Our customers experience industry-leading high-throughput gene synthesis technical support as well as the high-quality constructs when utilizing Synbio Technologies’ oligo pool synthesis services. With the synthesized oligo pools our customers can then streamline the various downstream applications within their research. These downstream applications include:
- Generate native DNA sequences
- Create de novo DNA sequences
- Build genes, chassis, operons, pathways and genomes
- Build DNA variant libraries
- Improve the features of a protein
- Test all orthologs of a gene
- Optimize any antibody through affinity maturation