With our experienced research team and leading synthesis platform, Synbio Technologies provides our customers a full spectrum of peptide services ranging from custom peptide synthesis (research and cGMP level) to peptide library. Our custom peptides and peptide libraries are available with flexible modification, conjugation, and isotopic labeling options. Up to date, the success rate of peptide synthesis has achieved more than 98%. Highest quality peptide synthesis products provided by Synbio Technologies can be applied to drug development, protein functional analysis, monoclonal antibody preparation, antibody-antigen interaction, enzyme specificity research, etc.
High Quality Products:
Advanced peptide synthesis technology, complete MS, HPLC reports and certificate of analysis.
Fast Turnaround Times:
Custom synthesis with on-time delivery and professional technical
One-to-one confidentiality agreement and time-saving products to accelerate your experimental.
Peptide Synthesis Services Specifications
|Custom Peptide Synthesis||2-3 weeks, 1-2 weeks for urgent||Quote|
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Standard Peptide Synthesis Process
Based on the peptide sequences provided by our customers, our scientists quickly designed and synthesis of amino acid fragments. We guarantee 100% accurate for our peptide products.
- Epitope mapping
- Antibody-antigen interactions
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody production
- Enzyme specificity and enzymatic mechanisms
- Biological effects of defined peptides
- Blocking and competition assays of proteases
- Non-quantitative enzyme-substrate studies
- Immunization and quantitative receptor-ligand interactions
- ELISA standards for measuring titers of antibodies
Free codon optimization, free subcloning, free vector deposit, 100% accuracy.
Guaranteed 3 mg protein of 85% purity with our Syno®Guaranteed Protein Package in E. coli expression system.
High quality standard present reliable gene sequencing and analysis services.
One stop services: from antibody design, production, sequencing to bioinformatics analysis.