Aptamers have good affinities and high specificities for certain target molecuels. Gene synthesis is widely used to synthesize aptamer libraries, which can then be used to screen and collect aptamers with high specificity for tumor targets of interest. Drug conjugation has important applications in tumor diagnosis and treatment. This is because the generated drugs can be highly specified and precisely delivered to combat tumor cells. The expression of miRNA in cell or organisms can prevent viruses from amplifying while significantly reducing the chance of the virus infecting the organisms. In addition, the use of gene synthesis to synthesize lentiviral vectors containing shRNA for functional gene screening has also been widely applied.
Research workflow of aptamers
- Design aptamer sequences
- High-throughput and customized synthesis of aptamer Library
- Positively screen and cyclically collect aptamers with high specificities
- Identify aptamer sequence information through NGS sequencing
- Specifically identify aptamer cancer cells
- Targeted aptamers combined with LNP (TA-LNP) are more easily to be internalized into cells
- TA-LNP specifically binds to cancer cells
- Introduced into the cell, delivering the drugs into cytoplasm
Research Workflow of miRNA
- Extract, isolate and clone small RNA fragments
- Sequence all microRNA
- Analyze and screen miRNA sequences with related characteristics according to NGS results
- miRNA insertion of related genes
- Virus infected cells or mice models
- Detect if miRNA inhibits virus expression
- Detect the incidence of disease in mice
- Confirm if the miRNA has relevant functions
- High-Throughput DNA Synthesis Platform
- RNA Synthesis
- NGS High-Throughput Sequencing
- Bioinformatics Analysis
With the industry leading high-throughput chip-based synthesis technology, Synbio Technologies is capable to synthesize customized aptamer libraries with high capacity.
RNA services included single chains, and to provide fluorescent labeling, and group modification that are purified by HPLC and without RNase pollution.
High-sensitivity sequencing methods can provide high-quality sequencing services for a variety of organisms and tissue types in a relatively short time.
The experienced bioinformatics analysis team can screen small molecules, DNA and RNA with different characteristics by analyzing NGS results.