RNA has been widely used in gene function analysis and novel therapeutic research/development, along with various other biological research fields. As the interest in RNA research has become more popular, the needs for RNA synthesis increase greatly. The synthesis of RNA is similar to the synthesis of DNA, but the coupling efficiency between bases is low and the product is easy to degrade. This increases the difficulty of RNA synthesis.
Synbio Technologies has decades of experience in RNA research and development, our scientists can use both chemical synthesis approach and IVT synthesis strategy of RNA to meet the unique requirements of every client. Synbio Technologies’s RNA synthesis services include RNA oligo synthesis with various modifications and delivery specifications available, functional siRNA synthesis, miRNA synthesis, in vitro transcription RNA synthesis. All our synthesized RNA sequences go through a standardized manufacturing process and undergo strict QC reviews, we promise to provide the most economical price to meet the scientists’ diversified needs without sacrificing on overall quality.
- Highly Customizable: Flexible synthesis scales, various modification types, and diversified delivery forms to meet your customized requirements.
- Excellent Stability: Each batch of synthetic products is strictly purified by HPLC in the RNase-free environment to avoid RNase contamination in the whole process.
- High quality: Reliable lab report with timely updates.
- Technical Support: Professional team provides you with comprehensive pre-sale consultation, order design, and after-sales service to ensure the products deliver smoothly.
- Cost-Effective: Competitive prices and short turnaround time.
RNA Synthesis Service Specifications
|Chemical Synthesis of RNA||Custom RNA Oligos||Providing the synthesis of single/double stranded RNA as well as long RNA sequences.|
|siRNA/miRNA Synthesis||Providing a wide range of high quality siRNA/miRNA synthesis products, as well as corresponding NC products.|
|CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA Synthesis||The synthesized sgRNA can be transformed into the cell along with Cas9 protein or Cas9 mRNA to perform the downstream targeting.|
|RNA Modification||Comprehensive RNA modification and labeling services, such as amino, biotin, FAM, HEX, BHQ,Cy3,Cy5, etc.|
|In Vitro transcription RNA Synthesis||CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA||Including design and gene synthesis, based on DNA template for highly-efficient transcription of RNA.|
Synthesized RNA can be used in a number of applications, such as:
- RNA probe synthesis for hybridization
- dsRNA/siRNA synthesis for RNA interference
- miRNA synthesis for gene function research
- gRNA synthesis for gene editing
- Synthesis of mRNA / cRNA for electrophysiological research
- Synthesis of various types of RNA for noncoding RNA research
- RNA virus genome synthesis for virus research