CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing technology, which has be widely used in multi-species’ and multi-field researches and applications, makes genome modification in cells and organisms more efficient and practical. The traditional methods to deliver sgRNA into the cell are by plasmid transfection and lentiviral infection, which both have the risk of gene insertion and immune response. Currently, the novel way of directly transferring the ribonucleoprotein (RNP) formed by Cas9 and sgRNA into cells has the advantages of being safer and faster with a lower off-target effect and higher editing efficiency. This has gradually become a much more efficient way to use CRISPR/Cas9 technology.
Synbio Technologies uses a chemical synthesis strategy to provide our sgRNA synthesis service with sequences and desired modifications that are 100% correct. The synthesized sgRNA has more stability, low toxicity and high editing efficiency. It’s an excellent choice for your gene editing experiments.
- High Efficiency: The sgRNA is chemically modified, which will increase the stability and editing efficiency in vivo.
- Good Stability: Unrivaled control of sgRNA specifications ensures batch-to-batch consistency and traceability.
- Safer: Avoid the risk of integrating foreign DNA into the cell and immune response.
- Convenient: The sgRNA is ready-to-use and covers the sequence and function of both crRNA and tracrRNA, without annealing.
|Length (nt)||Order Size||Modification||Purification||Price||Turnaround Time|
|95-105 bases||1-10 OD||2’-OMe and Phosphorothioate||HPLC||Quote||7-10||1. Lyophilized RNA|
2. Certificate of Analysis (COA)
3. QC Report (MS/HPLC)