Synbio Technologies is one of the leading companies in synthetic biology industry, especially with respect to gene synthesis. We have developed the complete platform with the Syno®1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 Technologies to meet our customers’ needs in flux, delivery cycle, pricing, sequence complexity and other various dimensions. Typically, we synthesize over 2 million base pairs of DNA sequences each month which includes a wide range of genes, genomes, and other various biological pathways with guaranteed sequence accuracy. The resulting products are then delivered globally to our customers within an efficient timeframe.
According to the DNA or amino acid sequences you provided, we design oligos, template assembling, and cloning – sequencing – selection procedure within 30 minutes, using our automated system that guarantee efficient and error-free synthesis. To provide our customers with the highest quality output, Sanger sequencing will be conducted to verify the sequence accuracy. With our professional research team and effective systems in place, we promise our customers a one-stop location that will satisfy all their gene synthesis needs.
|Standard ordering process to submit your request||Recommended for orders containing more than 10 sequences|
Gene Synthesis Advantages
- Proprietary NGTM Codon Optimization Technology: FREE codon optimization, enables a significant increase in protein expression.
- Experienced Project Management Team: Provides professional and timely support throughout your entire project, from project design to project delivery.
- Leading Syno® DNA Synthesis Platform: Complete platform with the entire Syno®1.0-3.0 technologies to meet the customer needs in flux, delivery cycle, pricing, synthesis difficulty and other different dimensions.
- Syno® Assembly Technology: Capable of generating genetic sequences up to 150Kb.
- Guarantee 100% Sequence Accuracy: For all genes delivered by Synbio Technologies.
- Intellectual Property Protection: All our customers’ intellectual project related rights are fully respected and protected.
Standard Gene Synthesis Process
Gene Synthesis Services
|Syno® 2.0 Gene Synthesis|
100% sequence accuracy, effectively deliver complex sequences including repetitive, strong hairpin, high GC content sequences
|Syno® 3.0 Gene Synthesis|
Next generation DNA synthesis platform, high throughput and cost effective, gene synthesis starts at $0.09/bp, 100% sequence accuracy
|NGTM Codon Optimization|
Patented codon optimization technology, increase of protein expression level in most host cells
shRNA, TALEN, CRISPR-Cas9 construction and validation
|Small Genome Synthesis & Assembly|
Synthesis and Assembly Services on Gene Cluster and Small Genome, guarantee 100% accuracy on all of your delivered DNA orders
|Pathway Synthesis & Assembly|
Proprietary metabolic pathway design platform, Syno® Assembly technology ensures long gene synthesis up to 200 kbp
Gene Synthesis Service Specifications
|Gene Length(kb)||DNA fragment numbers||Codon Optimization||Price||Turnaround Time|
|< 1.5||<60||Free (optional)||Starts at $0.25/bp|
|60-120||Free (optional)||Starts at $0.12/bp|
|> 120||Free (optional)||Starts at $0.10/bp|
|4-6 kb||<20||Free (optional)||$0.28/bp||20-25|
|6-9 kb||<10||Free (optional)||$0.35/bp||25-30|
Note: The turnaround time apply to the non-complex sequences. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to quote for the complex sequences.
|Vector type||Multiple clone sites|
Synbio Technologies’ standard package including:
- 4 µg of lyophilized plasmid DNA
- Sequencing chromatogram
- Certificate of analysis (COA)
Gene Synthesis Wiki
- Artificial Gene Synthesis and Traditional Molecular Cloning
- Gene Synthesis Cost
- Gene Synthesis Codon Optimization
- Gene Synthesis Plasmid Preparation
- Plasmid Preparation:
- Protein Expression and Purification:
Professional cloning protocol.
Ability to clone any requested genetic sequence into any site of any vector.
Including: base deletion, insertion, site-directed mutagenesis and arbitrary editing.
High quality plasmids from research grade to transfection grade.
Guaranteed 3 mg protein of 85% purity with our Syno®Guaranteed Protein Package in E. coli expression system
Gene Synthesis Applications
- Humanized Antibody Library
- Protein Directed Evolution
- Genetic Engineering Vaccine
- Digital Information Storage
How to order gene synthesis services
+1 609 228 5911
Submit gene/protein sequence: Gene synthesis online inquiry.