If the specific site on your gene or vector is not what you want or needs to do a key contrast to carry out the functional study of genes or elements, you may need to do a point mutation on its specific site or multiple sites. Generally speaking, there are different mutation strategies for different research purposes, but it can be divided into two categories: Site-directed Mutagenesis and Random Mutagenesis. Site-directed Mutagenesis is a very useful tool for gene research, which can efficiently change the character and characterization of the target protein.
Generally we introduce site-directed mutagenesis through PCR method, including the insertion, deletion and point mutation. Site-directed Mutagenesis technology has been widely used in the study of protein functional site structure, enzyme activity optimization, DNA component function or component interaction, gene therapy and so on.
Site-directed Mutagenesis Services Advantages
- Short TAT: Common sequence can be delivered to you within 5 business days.
- Vast Operating Region: All mutations found within a 40bp region will be considered as one whole mutation; This helps save our customer on cost their overall project.
- High Quality Products: Synbio Technologies has extensive experience with repetitive sequences, endogenous hairpin structures, high GC content, poly structures and other complex sequences; This experience allows us to circumvent issues common associated when synthesizing these complex structures.
- Capabilities: Synbio Technologies has the capability of synthesizing sequences up to and including 150 Kb in length.
- One-stop solutions: We provide one-stop solution service including: gene synthesis vector construction and protein expression and purification, which will certainly improve efficiency.
Service TAT and price
|Cloned fragment length||Amount of point mutation||TAT (Business day)||Price|
- 1 tube of 2~5 µg dry powder DNA
- 1 tube of glycerol bacteria or puncture bacteria containing the corresponding plasmids
- Original peak diagram of sequencing results in .ab1 format
- COA file, including QC enzyme digestion verification figure
How to order
+1 609 228 5911
online inquiry submission form