Analytic method development is one of the key steps in the development of any chemical substance, including pharmaceuticals and small molecules. Analytic method development is to confirm the methods and conditions required for sample analysis according to project requirements, then to verify or analyze the quality and performance of the target sample. Analytic method development has different requirements in different industries. High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometers (LC-MS) are two important means to control product quality. Both of them have the characteristics of accurate and reliable results, high sensitivity and resolution, strong specificity, simultaneous separation of substances, and so on. They can be used for the determination and separation of compound content as well as detection and identification of related substances.
- Confirmation of the Structure of Macromolecular Protein Pharmaceuticals
Including molecular weight, sequence, coverage, N/C-end sequencing, and peptides identified.
- Modification Analysis
Confirm the type and proportion of modifications, such as oxidation, acetylation, phosphorylation, saccharification, etc.
- Advanced Structural Determination
1. Disulfide bond logarithms and connection patterns.
2. The secondary and tertiary spatial structure of proteins.
- Purity and Impurity Analysis
1. Analyze the content and purity of a protein fragment or compound.
2. Charge heterogeneity and isoelectric point analysis of protein fragment.
- Food Ingredients and Additives
- Drug Analysis
- Herbal Medicine Analysis
- Nucleic Acid Sequence Analysis
- Amino Acid and Polypeptide Sequence Analysis
- Fine Chemical Analysis
- Criminal Investigation
- Environmental Pollution Analysis