To achieve desired rates and yields, bioprocess development is an important step for biological products from early laboratory development to large-scale production. Bioprocess development requires comprehensive consideration of many factors, including experimental subjects, fermentation equipment, fermentation conditions (C/N ratio, DO, pH, temperature etc.), downstream product recovery, etc. Reasonable engineering design helps to achieve large-scale commercial production. With the development of genomics, proteomics and metabolomics, microbial fermentation and bioreactor cultures of animal and plant cells offer great potential for biological feed, biological agriculture, bioenergy, and biopharmaceuticals.
Synbio Technologies’s platform has matured protein expression technology, equipped with bench-top fermenters. We can provide culture medium and fermentation process optimization from flask to bioreactor to help our customers accelerate the production process of target recombinant proteins and antibodies.
- One-Stop Services: Whole process from gene synthesis, strain construction, to bioreactor production.
- Large-Scale Production: Equipped with 10L, 100L, 500L E.coli fermenters, and can provide protein products from milligram to gram scale.
- Reasonable Bioprocess Development: Our bioprocess development guarantees the successful transformation of small-scale to large-scale production processes.
- High Purity and Quality: Rich experience and strict process control ensure the high quality of our products.
- NG™ Codon Optimization
- Gene Synthesis & Vector Construction
- Expression Strain Optimization
- Growth Conditions Optimization
- Purification Method Optimization
- E.coli Fermenters
- Yeast Fermenters
- Cell Culture Bioreactors
- AKTA Explorer
- Low Temperature Storage
|10mg Prokaryotic Expression & Purification||3-4 weeks||$1,500|
|11~50mg Prokaryotic Expression & Purification||3-4 weeks||$2,000|
|51~100mg Prokaryotic Expression & Purification||4-5 weeks||$3,000|
|1g Prokaryotic Expression & Purification||6-7 weeks||$10,000|
|Endotoxin Removal||Endotoxin level <200EU/ml||1-2 weeks||$450|