Enzyme engineering plays a central role in the development of effective biocatalysts for biological sciences and biomedicine. Enzyme engineering is the process of improving the activity, specificity, and stability of enzymes by changing their amino acid sequences. Currently, directed evolution using genetic engineering methods and protein design using computer technology are the two most common methods of enzyme engineering.
Synbio Technologies provides a variety of solutions for protein directed evolution, including site-directed mutagenesis, random mutant libraries, site saturation libraries, controlled libraries, and so on. With years of experience in protein engineering and library construction research, scientists of Synbio Technologies can provide you with professional and economic enzyme engineering solutions.
- Flexible Design: Customize and design various mutant libraries according to your needs.
- Efficient Synthesis Ability: Rich experience in gene synthesis and library construction to ensure library diversity and capacity.
- Reliable Gene Sequencing and Analysis Services: Match the appropriate sequencing protocol according to your research purpose.
- Structure-guided Protein Design (Protein Stabilization, Difficult Protein Structure Prediction, Protein/Protein Interface Engineering, Enzyme Optimization and Discovery)
- Library Design
- NG™ Codon Optimization
- Syno® 2.0 Gene Synthesis Platform
- Syno® 3.0 High-Throughput Gene Synthesis Platform
- Library Construction Platform
- Sanger Sequencing
- NGS Verification
- Library Colony Size >100X, Accuracy can up to 90%, Uniformity Index <10
- Protein Expression Platform
- Candidate Strain and Protein Screening
- Enzyme Activity Verification and Analysis
- Scaled Production