DNA oligos are chemically synthesized with four deoxyribonucleotides of A, T, C and G. These sequences are widely used in various ways in field of biology. Synbio Technologies is confident in our ability to provide high-quality DNA oligo products to scientific researchers and industrial customers around the world. With the combination of our state-of-the-art synthesizer. advanced production technology and professional technical support team we have consistently achieved low mutation rates, short turnaround times, high cost performance.
Synbio Technologies provides unmodified DNA oligo synthesis for large-scale orders only (at least 96 DNA Oligos). These oligos may come in the form of standard oligos, long oligos, degenerate primers, etc. Our regular synthesis scale is 2 OD for DNA oligos. But we can also offer a flexible synthesis scale to meet customers’ PCR or sequencing application needs. The tailored specification of the single type oligo can reach 1-200 nmol (about 0.5-100 OD). Synbio Technologies delivers the large-scale oligo synthesis in 96-well and 384-well plate formats upon request.
- High-Quality: We can achieve extremely low mutation and low error rates, in accordance with the stringent quality control standards for oligo synthesis
- Highly-Customizable: Flexible synthesis scales are available, four alternative purification options include desalt, HPLC, PAGE plus and PAGE
- Technical Support: Professional teams experienced in oligo synthesis and various modifications offer support throughout the production progress
- Cost Effective: Competitive prices and affordable services
Synbio Technologies provides a fast and convenient large-scale standard unmodified DNA oligo synthesis. Bulk custom DNA oligos can be ordered with the same high purity, competitive prices, and fast turnaround.
Price Per Base for Oligos
* Production time applies for non-complex sequences. Please inquire if you prefer other purification method.
Genetic codes have the tendency to degenerate, which lead to the use of degenerate primers in PCR experiments to exhibit specific genes. Synbio Technologies provides both the design and synthesis of these degenerate primers, as well as custom degenerate oligo pool synthesis upon request.
- Standard Service: No design fee, suitable for more than 95% PCR projects.
- Superior Service: Utilized for certain projects sensitive to codon bias. Synbio Technologies can significantly reduce the deviation inherent in the synthesis procedures and realize the accurate proportional control.
|Symbol||Base Type||Standard Ratio||Price|
|Standard Level||Superior Level|
|R||A,G||50% : 50%||Free||Inquire|
|Y||C,T||50% : 50%|
|M||A,C||50% : 50%|
|K||G,T||50% : 50%|
|S||C,G||50% : 50%|
|W||A,T||50% : 50%|
|H||A,C,T||33% : 33% : 33%|
|B||C,G,T||33% : 33% : 33%|
|V||A,C,G||33% : 33% : 33%|
|D||A,G,T||33% : 33% : 33%|
|N||A,C,G,T||25% : 25% : 25% : 25%|
* Non-standard base proportion should be declared clearly, for example, N(20%A:30%C:40%G:10%T).
Synbio Technologies’ Oligo Synthesis Platform utilizes an optimized ultra-long chain design and synthesis program to meticulously monitor and control the synthesis process. This process allows us to generate long high-quality oligos (90-129 mer) and even ultra-long oligos (130-150 mer) according to individual requests.
|1 OD||PAGE / Dual-PAGE||Inquire|
Lyophilized dry DNA oligo powder, 1 tube (Transparent or dark) or 96-well and 384-well plate
Certificate of Analysis (COA) including sequencing information, OD, Tm, etc.